marți, iulie 18, 2017
I would like those who have the legs to live with an income of RON 273 !!!!!
I do not know why people with disabilities are not taken into consideration, are we the people too? When will something be done for a life as good as a disabled disciple live in Romania !!!!! Why if a disabled disability who has a survivor's pension after both of his deceased parents can not work if he is fit to work, we are no longer in communist times to be in Ospici and forget. They are jobs for us too, but we see that we are set aside, because even if they put up their mendrele !!!!!! If the Romanian Government can not do anything, I have expectations from the European Union, I hope to get rid of it !!!!!!!!!!!!
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu